1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, June 26, 2006

1000 Dollar Experiment

1000 Dollar Experiment This is my first post! Hurray. The Universe has just been waiting for me to step up to the plate. I got confirmation of this earlier on Karen Bishop's Website, "What's Up On Planet Earth". The pain in my left shoulder is letting me know that it is time for me to SAY what I WANT in my life. So, for my first day of $1,000, I think I'll take the day off from work and take leave without pay, actually for the entire week. That is what I'll do.... that will cost approximately $675 (this money goes toward my life expenses/rent, etc.). So that leaves me with $325 which I can spend very easily at the dance studio, $75 for a week long pass of unlimited classes, another $50 for extended coffee shop visits and that $200 will be split among the 7 days dinners out and movies, approximately $30 per day! Yay. This is fun. My week off without taking vaca days -- hanging out right here in the heart of Andersonville. I love this already. :0) Can't wait til tomorrow's $2,000. I'll be rested up to go shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home