1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm going to make the $5K deposit and spend tomorrow.

Before I brush my teeth and go to bed, I'm going to go ahead and deposit $5000 into my account of prosperity. Tonight while I sleep, I'll dream about the lovely things I will do and buy with that $5000. I will also think about other lovely things and put the power of positive intentions in my own court.

God, I'd like to be recognized as a wonderful, loving and (okay, if you insist) sexy woman. I want my job to continue to transition into even more exciting territory. I welcome prosperity. I welcome love. The front door is open, so I just say, "Bring it on."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home