1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Another imaginary office


I said before, in another post or three, that I want a new computer. Sara & Emrys said that the $1500 I'd budgeted before wouldn't quite get me the laptop goodness I'm aching for. Can a lady really ache for a new laptop full of laptoppy goodness? Is there any doubt that this writer wants a little more Sex In The City in her office set up?

A battery that holds a charge. Internal wireless cord. CD Burner, hell a DVD burner. Printer/Scanner/Copier capabilities. Cable modem.

I want to lounge in cafes across chicago, across the world, writing pithy works that will be critically acclaimed and also fly off the shelves. Can I get that critical and financial success? YES! I want to plop onto my half of my king sized bed (with my fantastic Tall Dork and Jewish husband on the other side) and type away. "Honey, put that away." "Just one more page, dearest."

Tippity, tappity.

A keyboard that is impervious to both Spidey's claws and grande Frappuccinos. That is weightless and fashionable, much like my RAZR phone (that I bought in real life.) A screen that never goes strangly blue or has a green banner across the bottom. SPell check in English, Spanish AND Hebrew.

Ah, what a glorious laptop that will be. I think it will set me back about $4,995.99, Those last few dollars? I'll get a coffee at the first cafe I sit to write at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home