1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Recognize.

I would just like to thank God and the Universe for conspiring to bring me prosperity and blessings. You know, I'm sure, that I have a new job. Do you know that the new salary is one that I fantasized about while I wrote these posts? That I got it.

How about the Universe conspiring to bring Rayne prosperity? She got a summer job that starts with Law School credit and then becomes a paid gig.

How about the Universe conspiring to bring Louisa prosperity? She asked for and received all of the much needed text books for midwifery school.

Good stuff Universe, please keep conspiring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Louisa said...

YA YA. I had the very same thought!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home