1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Around the world to eat

I think I'm up to $4000. I've just eaten a lovely veggie meal in Evanston and am about to head to the gym. Before I go, I thought I would spend the $4000 that was magically deposited into my prosperity account.

Tonight I'm thinking that I might fly around the world and eat some of the favorite meals, I think I can do that for $4000.

First would be back to Japan for yummy sushi and other delicious things that I'll cook at the table. Or maybe a trip to that little restaurant where we ate things on sticks and were surrounded by Japanese businessmen. I remember quail eggs and other anonymous meats. Yum.

In Argentina, there would be an afternoon at an Asado. Eating red meats and drinking red wines and playing soccer and drinking tea. There would also be milanesa with mashed potatos and an ice cold coke.

In London, it would be that basement restaurant. The one that resembled the monastary and had a thousand beers on the list. There I would have (sorry God) steamed mussels. Perhaps, also, I would go to a french restaurant and a pub for fish n chips.

In Assisi, Italy, I would have a proper cappuccino and some pasta. Then get on the train and go to Rome and find that alley sandwich shop. I would order (sorry again God, a lot of my best meals were before I was a Jew) that sausage and spinach sandwich with an ice cold coke.

In Indiana I would have pork chops with macaroni and cheese. And then pork loin that my Dad cooked.

In Tel Aviv I would have that yummy salmon I had at that one place. And I would have falafel and I would have shawrma. And I would have strawberry, banana juice at the base of Masada.

And back in Chicago, I would go to Jack's for Chicken Pot Pie. It might cost just over $4000, I'm not going to price it out. But I think it is a lovely plan, so in my magical world, $4000 is just the right amount of money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home