1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm starting with $1000 again.

I realized that this was easier and more fun for me at the beginning. I found that I was more open to prosperity and indeed, saw some very fun effects of the $1000 Experiment. Lately, I've lost my money rythm and am starting to feel stressed. I think instead of adding a stressfull $22,000 shopping spree, I'm going to start with the basics and go back to blogging daily here.

So, back to day one, square one and the first $1000. It turns out that the hebrew lessons I'd budgeted $75/hour for are only $40/hour. In reality I'm taking them, my first lesson was last night. (How about that Leah, you found something from your list that you wanted and you treated yourself.) Instead of twice monthly, I'd like to take the lessons weekly for the whole summer. Let's say there are 16 weeks in the summer and $40/lesson. $640 on Lessons. Oh and $30 for the book for the lessons.

And I would like to go to a movie once a month for the summer after my Hebrew lessons. Since I'm already out at Old Orchard Mall, I might as well stick around like I did last night. A movie with drinks and popcorn average about $20 each.

While I'm there, with my extra $250, I'm going to go to Mario Tricoci and pamper myself. Their prices aren't on the website, but I'm going to guess that I could do cut, color, and mani/pedi for $250. With a margarita before I get on the bus to come home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home