1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

How about I spend $10,000 all willy nilly?

I've thrown the rules out the window. Today I'm going to spend $10,000, because that is about the amount of money I'd like to welcome into my life right now.

First, I need to set up 5 months reserve in an account. Not super fun, but practical fun. So that is a Reserve of $4765. Done and done. It will convince the Mortgage company that I'm a worthy customer, please and thank you.

And I want Times Select. I want to read that Op Ed that was called the Manicure Menace or something like that. I saw it over a woman's shoulder on the bus this morning and I want to read it when I get to the office. That is $49.95.

I'm going to spend $2000 on visits to the Dermatologist, spa treatments, allergy testing, and hypoallergenic lotions. I want to reclaim the smooth skin on my chest and neck. I want to say goodbye to the breakout that after 7 years hasn't gone away.

And I want something lovely and beautiful. Some books. I want to spend $400 guilt free dollars at the bookstore. And I want to drink coffee and eat cookies during the book shopping. $10.

I want to rent a car a few weekends this summer to visit my family. That is about $150 a pop. I'll go three times at least. $450.

And $700 to pay for that trip to Mexico.

Okay, I'm really only going to spend $8374 today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home