1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

And immediate returns.

Yesterday I returned to just $1000 and was immediately on the receiving end of prosperity. First was a work outing that I forgot about and being able to spend the afternoon making art instead of sitting in my cube. Second was winning a raffle at work for two tickets to Shedd Aquarium. And third was getting word from my mortgage broker that my condo has appreciated $25,000 in one year!

Huzzah!

1 Comments:

Blogger wafelenbak said...

Woo hoo!! Way to go Leah!
I think the experiment worked for me in a round about way--my workload has increased which = more hours which = more money. :)
I'm not going to restart though--this was dangerous for my real-life spending habits.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home