1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Oh Bugger

You know when you haven't been keeping up with your shopping when it occurs to you that you now have oh, $5000 bucks to spend. Life just sucks doesn't it?

I'm going to call the local nanny service and have them send over an amazingly well qualified nanny to chill with my boys for the day $170.00. I've been thinking a lot about good coffee, and rather my lack of it of a morning. So I pick up a new espresso machine... this one autta do the trick. $899.00, oh and they threw in 2 lbs of coffee and biscotti into the mix.

I think I'll call the chopper (Say $600) and fly on over to Seattle and get my hair done. A a cut and a fun color, say $250.00. Hang it all, while I'm at it I fancy a new color on my toenails. Kickin spa pedicure and manicure to really get into the swing of sunny Seattle in Springtime. $100 (I'm a good tipper) . What with my new feet and all I think I should splash out on this pair of pretty sandals. A bargain at $64.95 (even with all my new money I'm still a sucker for a bargain).

The weather is lovely so I think I'll go sailing for the afternoon. I chartered the Kittyhawk for a measly $750. Fully crewed, meals. Nice. Need a new swim suit ($170) and a hat ($400) to enjoy the sun too. Damn I look nice.

The wine cellar's been a bit empty and I figured I needed some good bubby to enjoy on the boat so I called and had them drop off a couple of bottles of my fave : Veuve Clicot. Delish. $200. And then I got a tip on a case of REALLY good red. So I picked that up too. $1300.00.

Geeze, getting tired. It's been a big day. I swing by Pike Place Market on the way back to the helipad to pick up some good seafood ($45) for dinner and then order a $150 gift certificate for the nanny. Gotta say thanks, you know. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home