1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, May 19, 2006

$2000 on a new day two.

As I said, I've gone back to the beginning. This morning I got up at 6:40 AM. Shocking, considering I usually roll out of bed at 7:40 AM. And to really get to work on time, I need to leave my house by 7:50 AM. My mornings are usually very challenging. Yesterday I wrote a wishlist and on that list was getting up earlier with time to exercise and write. Well, today I'm writing.

I think I would like to spend the $2000 on twice a week personal training sessions. At my gym, integrated training (cardio with Yoga or Pilates) is $55.00/hour. So I would do that twice a week for the summer and we are calling the summer 16 weeks long. $1760 on early morning training. (And checking out the webpage, they actually have Yoga once a week at 6AM. I could do that for free.)

With that last $240, I'm going to get myself a coffee every day for awhile. My preferred coffee is $2.24 at Metropolis. Best coffee shop in chicago. $240 will last me 107 days. Which is about the length of the summer. Coffee is something I've cut out of my mornings--not all my mornings, but early in the week. I wait until I get to work and it is free. But I'd like to go back to my daily coffee ritual, I enjoy it.

There you have it. Someone to help me exercise in the mornings and some coffee to get me through my commute. I'd like to point out that it is only 7:21 AM and I'm showered and have written. Normally I'd be juggling snooze buttons between three alarms on two phones. I prefer this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home