1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Let's say I had $8,000 to spend today.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with today's $8,000. I went to Moss, but didn't feel the love. I did a quick google for Dream Vacation and wound up at a Rock N Roll Cruise featuring STYX. mmmm... not so much.

What ever will I do with my $8000?

There is always my fantasy wedding. So I googled Dream Wedding Dress. (In reality, I want the dress from the movie In Her Shoes.) And I found this, which is nowhere near $8000, but really cool.

And then I googled Fantasy Wedding Dress. Oooh. Mostly, I don't like, but this one? Kind of cool. I'll buy it, just in case I want a fantasy dress at the last minute. One can never have too many wedding dresses in the closet, can they?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That is a REALLY fluffy skirt!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Wild Dark One said...

I agree--that is one poofy skirt. How do you get it to the wedding? Definitely not in a compact car!

The red one was beautiful!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home