1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Agreed. $1,000 is needed.

Today, I'm going to deposi my $1,000 and treat myself to some R&R. All of this book touring has left me feeling a little worn out and there is still a going on, so I need to take time out for some TLC to recharge my batteries.

Massage, manicure, pedicure, leg wax, bikini wax, eyebrow wax, facial, a little time in a tanning bed, maid service to give my apartment a once-over, and a nice pair of boots. Ah. I feel better already.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, that's sounds loverly. You need it after being a Road Warrior this past week.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home