1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

If I had a million ($7000) dollars


Amy talking about Spa Day and my Dad's upcoming trip to Hawaii has me thinking that maybe, just maybe, I need a fantasy vacation. I'm gonna go to Club Med in Israel (why not?) with three girlfriends for the week preceeding my 30th birthday in Jerusalem.

The total for four of us, seven nights, in Coral Beach is a shockingly low $3,856 for an all inclusive thing. Holy cow! Can you believe how affordable that is? That is totally within reach.

Now, the flight there and back may not be totally luxurious, but since I already booked my ticket, I just need $125 for the change fee. That leaves just over $1000 for each lady's plane ticket. I think we'll do just fine. And since the bank account will have $8000 in it tomorrow, I can always cover the taxes and transfers at a later date.

Who is going with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home