1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

$5000 and a Sunday Shopping Spree

At SOFA yesterday, I saw so many amazing peices of jewelry. Wow. I mean, double wow. I did learn that I want my jewelry to be more on the functional side than on the totally cool and improbably side. There was even a featured group of Israeli artists and my dad said, "Oooh, you'll have to have them design your wedding rings."

I love that my Dad has total faith that I've got a wedding around the corner. It makes it easier for me to replace hope with patience. Anyway, I'm thinking I could probably spend $5000 at Berman's in their Steel Crazy collection on wedding rings.

Because what I am ready to manifest, Sweet Adonai, is a marraige. I love my condo and I love my new Kitchen Aid mixer--two things most women put on hold until they say vows. For some reason, you thought I needed these first. I'm so appreciative that these things are in my life and welcome a husband. (In case you weren't sure, this is what I really want.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home