1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Being Clear With the Universe

So, I realized today that it is hard for the universe to answer your prayers when you aren't really clear on what you want. I'm putting it out there in the most simple terms:
1) I want to keep contracting for my current employer for as long as possible. I like the people and I know what I am doing and the pay is outstanding. I want April to come and I find myself calm, cool and collected because I am making enough money to not even blink when I send that tax check off to the government(s). I want to stay in a contract situation because it allows me flexibility to keep some writing going. I want July to come and I'm still working with the Marketing department to fill some of their key roles.
2) I want to have enough time to learn French. Then I want to take that knowledge, plus the money from my super wonderful contract job and perhaps some freelance writing gigs as well, and go to Paris to visit my cyber pen pal Laurence.

That's all the big (and little) stuff right now. Distilled into two nice, neat bullet points. See universe? I'll work with you here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home