1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

With $1000, I will change my life.

I feel the money stress coming back into my life, so I need to wash it away with The Prosperity Game. I know it works, I know it is fun, I know that I just have to ask and allow prosperity into my life.

That said, I have $1000 to spend this morning and I'm gonna spend it.

First, I want another super duper trip to the Mani/Pedi place with a 1/2 leg wax--cause it sure was nice. That is $100 for everything.

Second, I want another pair of Jeans that fit and flatter my body. Those cost $50 each. A small price to pay for an ass that looks nice as I walk through the bar.

Third, I want to cover my next few Hebrew lessons. $40 each and I'll pre-pay four.

Fourthly, I want to pay off that little nagging amount on my MC. So $250 and I'm out of consumer debt.

Fifthly, I need a serious facial and back cleansing and massage. $250.

With the last $230, I think I can take care of my commitments to the JUF for the year.

Tomorrow I'll go buckwild with my $2000. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home