1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, November 10, 2006

$4000


Ah, yes, $4000 on day four. I remember my first $4000 day and what a chore it was to spend that money. Now my imagination has little trouble devising new and exciting ways (okay some are repeats, but they are all exciting) to spend my cash.

I'm going STRAIGHT to Moss Online and buying this $3025 revolving cabinet.

This simple silver bracelet for $440 and this simple beautiful vase for $300 and these simple beautiful stacking glasses. That pretty much takes care of the $4000.

Awesome!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good old Moss. Woo hoo!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Wild Dark One said...

Wow. Those glasses are beautiful!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home