1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

$3000 to welcome prosperity

Today I'm putting $3000 towards prosperity. As a writer, blogger, PR lady, and all around Queen of the Internet, I need a new laptop. I've purchased three or four laptops over the course of this experiment and today is no different. I'm over at apple.com specing out a macbook for little ol' me.

Looks like the MacBook I want is $2,022. That leaves me some cash to play with and I'm going to use it for accessories. Like a printer, extra ink, a cool carrying case, paper, and to pay for internet service no matter where I am in the world for the next year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All Hail Queen of the Internet!
(my name is Miss Sparktacular and I support this message)

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home