1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Let's keep this spending spree going with $9000

I happen to have $9000 today. Spending it joyfully will help welcome prosperity into my life. Which is already coming. Next week I have to work lunches at nice restaurants and I got paid to do something fun, the check was deposited last night. Something I'd have done for free, hooray! Oh and there is the new Kitchen Aid mixer on my counter and my new coffee filter thing. Both gifts, hooray!

So with the $9000 I have today, I am going to buy some little big things. I'm always coming back to a new couch or seating arrangement in the living room, but I'm not interested in buying that today. Do I want to get traveling? I've done a lot of that, too. Jewelry? Flowers? Books? Bookshelves? Debt reducing?

I know. A sabbatical. A month long sabbatical. I'll buy all the pens, notebooks, laptop, wireless connections, and cups of coffee that I need. I won't worry about bills (because I can pay them out of the $9000.) I'll just take a sabbatical. My job will be waiting for me to return refreshed. I might travel, there is certainly money for that. But I might just be a tourist in Chicago and really explore with new eyes, the city I call home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything's coming up Leah. Hooray!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home