1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Third thousand is a charm.

Ah, clothes today. I need them. I need to put a "prosperous literary figure" image out there in the world.

I love this outfit. I'm buying every piece of it for $816, but getting this non-leather bag for $105 and these non-leather boots, for $40 alternatively.

Next, non-glamourous, but necessary, I am paying all my utilities for $200 and my parking ticket for $30, to get them off my mind.

Now, I need a new desk. this one is nice and only $300!

I need some sun today, so I feel like devoting the second half of my money today to a quick trip to Mexico and back. Ahhh. I'm going to park my ass on the beach for a day or two and do some yoga and read and that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home