1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Man, up to $10,000 already?

As all Mondays do, this one is slipping away from me quickly. First off, I would like to get my ass on a plane tonight and go to Israel. I want to be able to sit shiva with someone who feels like family, but who I've never met. David Grossman's 20 year old son died in battle. David is an Israeli writer I adore and his son is someone I feel like I know through the books. An emergency flight to Israel is $2000. Plus seven nights in a decent hotel with breakfast, another $1000.

While I'm gone, I would like to have the other $7000 go towards totally pimping out my bathroom. I want steam showers, italian tile, heat lamps, claw footed tub, towels from the hotel I stayed at in Jerusalem. Ah, egyptian cotton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home