1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Retreat! Or, 2K

I'm going on an artist's retreat! Hooray! I'm going to stay in the "Octogando" for two weeks. Add airfare, plus about $200 for groceries, and $150 for any kind of creative supplies I want to bring of my own. Oh, I am as excited about this prospect as if I were going in real life!
Speaking of real life, I'm supposed to take a friend out to dinner for her birthday this week since I missed her party due to my toe excision. I'd like to actually blow $200 of blog money so I could take her out for something really nice. Probably involving seafood, since she's my only seafood-loving friend AND the girl can crack crab legs like no one I've ever seen.
I...ahem...want an XBox 360. Now I'm REALLY going to have to get that mini fridge for the living room. :) The remainder of today's money will be spent on videogames...consequently increasing my datability quotient by roughly 10-fold. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home