1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Starting over.

(Diane, I had the same thought. I'm going to $1,000, too. I am stuck otherwise.)

I'd like to repaint my place. I used to paint for a living, once upon a time, so no need to hire anyone. I need six gallons of good paint, a paint tray, a roller handle, a roller, a handle entension, a good-quality slanted brush and a sponge sander.

Then, I am heading to my beloved Container Store for two sets of bamboo boxes to hold all of my fabric, so I can stack it and make it look neater on my shelf.

Then, $300 in supplies to make pretty spa-shelf radiator covers like this. I feel crafty today.

While at the hardward store, I will also devote about $40 to woodwork trim because my bathroom could use a little sprucing up and there is pretty trim everywhere in my place, but none in the bathroom for some reason.

$150 is going to replace the pair of prescription sunglasses I lost a few weeks ago.

Then, this cooler and the adapter below seem like a perfect booktourin' companion. Speaking of booktourin'... I want to spend the remaining $116 at Mac Cosmetics, so i can have doubles of everything and just my makeup bag packed instead of dumping everything between my makeup drawer and my overnight bag when I travel. It's such a little thing, but for some reason, I think this one thing would make my life a lot easier.

1 Comments:

Blogger wafelenbak said...

Amy I am totally picturing you with a holster belt, a drill in one side and a nailgun in the other just like the bad-ass home improvement girl in your collage! :)

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home