1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Maxed Out Again at 14K

Apparently, 14K is about as far as my imagination goes--this is exactly the point last time that I couldn't go any further.
But I'm enjoying this, especially with such a fun group, so I'm going to take it back down to $1000 and start again. :)
For the little furballs

A self cleaning litter box (plus refill liners), an automatic feeder for when Mommy goes to bed without remembering to feed the furballs, and a drinking fountain, since Beatrice hasn't figured out to go lick the faucets like her sister does and cries when the water is stale.
They will be sooo grateful, don't you think? (yeah right!)
When I was younger, I had a pretty gold wishbone necklace that my mom gave me. I lost it somewhere in all the moves, so I'd like to replace it with this one in white gold.
Last but most certainly not least, a little unwind at Spa Space--specifically the Transcendental Time Off. The remaining $50 or so will be spent on merchandise and some nummy spa cuisine.
P.S.
Isn't the Skymall Catalogue absurdly fun??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home