1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

2,000

I want an outfit for my reading tonight that'll make me feel foxy, smart, hip and fun.

Skirt first for $210. Then, this cute t-shirt for $28. Vintage school marm meets rawker chick. Yes.

I'd like to go to Nookie's for their mixed greens-apples-gorgonzola-toasted pecan-balsamic salad for an early dinner, so I'll devote $15 for my salad and a cup of tea and tip.

Now, I'm buying ten bamboo blinds to cover every window in my house. I like having natural materials around me, and I think a houseful of these will really look nice. While I'm decorating, I think this end table is nice for $125, replacing the one I currently have, which will go to The Ark resale shop.

I think Restoration Hardware makes really nice towels. So, how about four bathsheets and four handtowels for $250? Yes, please. I'd like this great shower curtain in white, too, for $79. And, also, for $233, a satin nickel shower curtain rod, to raise it up and to make it look more chic.

Then, last night, I saw a lovely play, and it was my first time to visit The Victory Gardens Theater, so I'd like to donate $200 to them to use for future productions.

With the $540 leftover, I want to bring a Feng Shui expert in and have him/her give my place a once-over, then I want a pre-reading massage. Good. Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home