1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

(Collage update)

Sooo, I know this is about the experiment and not about the collages, per se, but I was reviewing mine today and have the following to report:

1. I put a pic of Strand Bookstore in NYC on my collage because it's one of my all-time favorite bookstores. At my reading on Wednesday night, a Strand employee was i the audience and we chatted afterwards and she promised to put in a good word for me with the woman who books authors. ;-)

2. I put Portland, OR on my collage and my publisher contacted me yesterday about doing a week-long stint in Portland and Eugene.

3. In my pic of Tokyo, there is a tiny sign with the word "Angel" on it. I met a cool lady named Angel at my reading on Wednesday.

Wow!

Anybody else notice anything funky?

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Hmmm... what has happened. I do have my bed totally outfitted in white sheets and loveliness.

Otherwise, nothing quite yet. I do, though, look at it every day and am focusing on the chuppah and the older couple on the park bench.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home