1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Quick, I have $11,000!


I have $11,000 and like five minutes to spend it in. Quick, what should I buy? After flipping through Dondi's copy of Apartment Therapy last night, I'm getting some ideas. But I'll let those marinate for a few more days.

In the meantime, I'm going to Antarctica. Seriously, me, some scientists, some penguins, some whales, and some ice.

Update: Yes, this is my second trip to Antarctica this year.

4 Comments:

Blogger wafelenbak said...

Leah, you are crazy! Didn't you take a cruise around Antarctica last time?
It's totally the scientist in your DNA, isn't it? :-)
What is this Apartment Therapy? I think I need to see this...

2:57 PM  
Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Um, yeah, you're right. And I think I might have used the same penguin photograph.

Damn you Google Image!

2:59 PM  
Blogger wafelenbak said...

Ha ha! Looks like you used a glacier/landscape photo the first time. :)

Hey, if you want to go to Antarctica twice, that's your perrogotive! (I can never spell that right on the fly) The rest of us will be sunbathing in warmer climates... ;)

4:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just as an aside, as a small child I used to refer to penguins as "piguins."

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home