1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Fifteen tons and what do you get


Today is day fifteen and I have $15,000 to spend. I've barely thought about it and have been slowing down my spending spree. Not because I don't enjoy this, but it is getting harder and harder to spend the money.

Especially today, reading about a suicide bombing in Tel Aviv. It makes me feel, "why should you be spending this money? People are getting killed in other countries." People are getting killed in other countries whether or not I day dream about spending $15K. Isn't it wierd that imaginary money can make me feel a little wierd inside?

Enough with that.

Young lady, you have $15,000 to spend. I've now got 10 pairs of shoes, a shopping spree at Vive La Femme, cooking lessons, hebrew lessons, dance lessons, trips around the US, Argentina and Israel. I have furniture, two scooters, goose down duvets and pillows. I have books and bookshelves. I threw a huge two day party.

I know. An Antarctic cruise for two. I'll go to the south pole. It will include a visit to Ushuaia in Tierra Del Fuego and then we'll go to Antarctica for two weeks. Looks doable for $15,000. It won't be total luxury, but do you really need luxury in the south pole?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home