1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, August 14, 2006

$1000 to a warmer me

As the summer heat is starting to wind down, I am definitely ready for a new season of clothes and shoes and bags. It seems for the past few years there has been two things that I haven't been able to find: a nice winter coat and a pair of practical (yet sexy) boots. So that is what I will be spending my first $1000 on.

The first item I am buying tonight is this beautiful coat. It has such nice lines and is incredibly warm. Only $500.

The second item I am buying are these knee boots. They are really nice! Only $200.

And that leaves me a little money to buy some shoes that I can use in my wardrobe now. Like these cute pumps. Only $70.

Still enough to buy a new bag that is cool and will hold my laptop. Only $230.

2 Comments:

Blogger wafelenbak said...

Welcome Dondi!
I love the coat and shoes together! :-)

10:47 PM  
Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Welcome to the game!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home