1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, August 11, 2006

$7,000 on something totally fantastic!


I've been talking about boys a lot lately. Since this blog is about fantasy and prosperity, I'd like to spend todays entirely on wedding flowers. I'll go ahead and pre-pay the florist. That way I know she'll have just the right flowers on the special day--whether it is in two weeks or two years.


Yeah. I know. $7,000 is a TON to spend of flowers, but it is my fantasy wedding to my fantasy fiance. And there is a chuppah to decorate and about seven or twelve bridesmaids to outfit. Chairs need flowers, table tops, men with lapels.

Everyone will wear a flower or two. And it will be exactly $7,000.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Guth said...

I LOVE this one becaus it represents so much good and trust and readiness. Good job, you. ;-P

10:33 AM  
Blogger Amy Guth said...

But, it doesn't represent by ability to spell.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Which is funny--cause i just mispelled aprospros when i was linking to a post about... um...

not allowing perfection to stop you from writing.

Ha!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home