1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, August 28, 2006

I'll budget what I want, what I really, really want.

Four 24 inch stools for my kitchen bar from CB2. Four at $149.00 totals $596.00.

A comfortable sized desk from Levenger's. Now on sale for $199.00

A new couch and chair for my living room. For this I'll also go to CB2 and get both Oasis pieces for a grand total of $1298.00.

A six drawer dresser that is three and three. Went to Restoration Hardware and found out that I know very little about the world of bedroom furniture. So 8 drawers, here I come with $2650.

Proper storage type things in both my closets is coming from the Container Store. I've priced this out before and think it is $1200 for my bedroom and $600 for my coat closet. Bring it.

Plane ticket to Israel for my 30th birthday will run $1200 on El Al.

A new piece of glass for my RAZR phone, not a new phone. Priceless, according to Verizon, I gots to get the new phone. That is silly. I'm still investigating.

A manicure. $20.

So for today I'm spending..... $7763. And why not throw in a lovely brunch for 5 at $25/person. Just an extra $125 for some laughter while I show off my new bruises from assembly required furniture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home