1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Centering

That all-Diane weekend may have come a lot sooner than expected!
This morning I got a massage from the lovely Cara, and it was truly one of the best massages I've ever received (at a great price, too!). I could feel myself relaxing in the most wonderful way--at one point she released something in my hips and I really had to fight the urge to laugh b/c it's just what I felt like doing. A wonderful, joyous laugh.
Tonight I was supposed to have a date and I cancelled. I cancelled a date I was less than excited about. That's bolded, because I have never done this in my life, which hopefully begins to explain what a big deal this is for me, she who is the queen of not wanting to disappoint. Thanks to my friend Heather for questioning why I was going on this date I was less than excited about. Women cancel dates all the time, she said. It was my turn to do it and not feel bad.
And I did. And I felt great.
I have a makeup painting class in an hour. An Akashic Records reading scheduled for tomorrow. And much free time in between to organize the house, myself, my computer, my head.
This feels really, really good. :)
(I have some 6 month and 1 yr goals I want to blog out here, but I'm waiting for my next entry, after my reading and after a chance to just revel in the peace I feel today)

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

That sounds like the best weekend ever. I have never canceled a date I didn't want to go on or walked out of a bad one.

Good for you!

I need to call that Cara and see what she's up to. She needs to be in our circle.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Amy Guth said...

You are fantasic.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home