1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Six Month Goals

Here's the plan--right now, I need to get some goals to (figurtive) paper. The power that be has been good to me on the financial front, and while I want to keep that going, I am going to back off just a bit, doing the $1000 piece as appropriate but not in any sort of regimented way. i.e., my day of the week plan was conceived before the blog changed direction and is less of what I need right now.
ANYWAY...
Here are the things I want and need to do within the timeframe of the next six months:
  • Take up a new & challenging type of exercise that will keep me both physically and mentally engaged--esp., find myself a regular Pilates class.
  • Set up online bill pay for all bills that allow this option.
  • Continue to organize apartment, get rid of unnecessary weight, and clean up internet bookmarks.
  • Finalize "creative and quiet space" in sunroom--a retreat away from anything related to work, with art and writing supplies.
  • Begin meditation, whether formally (in a class) or informally (in my home).
  • Maintain a certain level of selfishness with my time. Remember that other people's shit is exactly that.
  • Get in the practice of cooking meals for myself to freeze and thaw throughout the week. Make a concerted effort not to diet, but to eat healthy, satisfying food.
  • Schedule appointment with Lifesource to donate blood.
  • Only go on dates that I can't resist saying "YES!" to.
  • Continue to dive inward vs. outward.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

I'll see if I can find my mexican lasagna recipe. Freezes great and pretty healthy.

You'll totally nail these goals, we all will. The energy is moving and together it expands exponentially!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

P.S. If you don't mind hanging with Jews (and I know you don't) we have a blood drive coming up at my temple in a couple weekends.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh excellent! Please keep me in the loop on the blood drive. Let it come to me, vs. me scheduling an appoinment--I love it!
I've never given blood so I'm a bit nervy. I seem to have gotten exponentially better with needles over the years (Amy, I'm sure this talk is seriously ooking you out!), but hopefully there will be kugel handy in case I feel like I'm going to faint...

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home