1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Things are fluid.

I've tricked-out my 43things.com and 43places.com pages. And by "tricked-out" I only really mean "completed". It's nice to put more thoughts out into the universe. Also, I have taken the list I posted the other day and made them more specific goals. as specific as possible, anyway. I cut the ones I finished since then (moving my workspace) and paused to enjoy the results (a feeling of far more productivity).

1. I will take three weeks and backpack around Europe.
2. I will enjoy the success-path Three Fallen Women takes me on and say yes to adventures and detours along the way.
3. I will devote some time to thinking about my clothing storage space now that I have options.
4. I will reward myself with a new desk and office chair.
5. I will find a great kitchen table and buy it.
6. I am more assertive about refusing to participate in mean gossip (no more listening and not commenting. I say clearly that I don't gossip and terminate the conversation) and I stay away from drama-maker people.
7. I am comfortable attracting financial and professional prosperity.
8. I counter feeling of self-doubt with a hokey positive affirmation that begins, "You are worthy of..."
9. I will continue to incorporate more natural elements into my apartment so make it more restful and spa-like.
10. I take time for yoga, running and my stairmaster.

Today, I have $5,000. There is goes into my bank account. Boom! Okay, it's fluid. I spend it and more is coming tomorrow and I am not worried about running out because it flows in and out.

Today, I know my next tattoo and it has a lot of detail and I need an artist who can make perfect CourierNew font letters and Hebrew letters, so, right off the bat, I'm going to devote $1,000 to finding this artist, travelling to him/her and paying well for a wonderful tattoo I'm going to adore.

Now, with the $4,000 remaining, I'm going to Europe for three weeks. I'm going to eat and walk and write and sip and photograph and sketch and just take it all in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

You need the guy that did my tatoo. Lucky you, it means you can spend a few days in Durango, Colorado. He replicated the type from an Argentine dime on my back PERFECTLY.

His name is Don and he is at Old School Tattoo at 666 College Ave. The best!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home