1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Four.

I made leaps and bounds about keeping the drama-makers away. What a relief it is to have that out of my personal picture! I can't even begin to tell you how much better I feel by cutting the last few straggling factors out. The more surprising aspect is that it makes it even more apparent to me how crummy drama-makers make us non-drama-makers feel without (I think) even realizing it. So, in the absence of thee factors, I feel really good and capable of taking on anything. And, no sooner did these few days of realization happen than some professional obstacles just sort of dissolved. It feels like an exciting time, it really does!

So, some celebratory shopping is in order. I'm going to let myself off the hook for $3,000 not flowing that well last time, take an extra-strength "fukitol" and move on to $4,000.

The first thing I am buying today is this fountain for $600 because I think it's beautiful and I love the sound of running water. And, speaking of water, this sounds perfect for $800.

You know, winter isn't but a few months away, so I'm going to treat myself to this for $2,500.

The remaining $100 will get me two luxurious bath sheet towels from Restoration Hardware. Best. Towels. Ever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

I had a towel warmer when I lived in London. It is pretty fantastic and luxurious!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Amy Guth said...

It sounds so nice!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home