1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Small cookies.

I'm new. First $1000 in the bank. Need au pair to start in Sept when school starts. Must start selection process. $250 application fee. New loft bed needed for kiddo as his bed will be used by au pair. That leaves me with $50 to get a new bra for mothers day. Not a nursing bra. Thrilling.
Change? I'll take a late and a donut, and a pizza for dinner. Cause I don't need to cook anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Welcome aboard Louisa! Hope you have fun treating yourself to lots of wonderful things and experiences!

Leah

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I figured out your experiement and thought I'd start my own UK version, here's my site,
http://thousandquid.blog-city.com/
Hope I can keep it going!! I'm having fun so far!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home