1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm back and I've got four grand to spend

Well, Leah, not to worry. I was just "on a break." And I plan on completing this project, so fear not!

It's been easy for me to daydream about what I'd like to spend my daily deposits on, but hard to make myself remember what I decided I wanted. I need to start keeping paper and a pen with me at all times to jot down my ideas before they're totally lost.

So. Today I have four thousand dollars to spend, and dagnammit, I'm gonna do it. I'm going to start with a flat screen, wall-mountable tv, for about $2000. Half way there already. Umm... I am having a hard time with the other half. I think I'm going to have to cop out and go for a $2000 shopping spree at Anthropologie. Maybe I can buy a whole outfit with $2000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home