1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

$16,000


No, no, no, no. I think people are just on breaks, not dropping off. And don't feel guilty about spending imaginary money. If you start feeling bad about it or it feels like a chore, then stop for a day or three. But do come back. The universe needs our happy, fun vibes as much as we do.

I also figured that other people were having the same problem as me. What to do with all this cash? And in just one day? And not do a repeat?

Excuse me for a minute while I look for inspiration around the web... And I've found it at MossOnline. I want everything they sell. So many wonderful design oriented items. First on the list--f*ing cool shower. $12,470.

And a funny lamp for $605.00 Cause it makes me laugh and for no other good reason.

And a cool bracelet, because it costs ($845.00) almost as much as my mortgage and I NEED a bracelet that is this outrageous. "This ol' thing? I just picked it up in New York."

And the stacking bowls that were designed in 1952 for $410. They are simple and beautiful. Perfect for my simple, beautiful life.

Now I've got just under $2000 to spend and seem to have shopper's block. Is it possible? I want things that are $80 or $18,000, but nothing in the middle. That said, I just found a ring with text from Dante's Inferno. Can a jew wear a ring with stuff about hell written on it? Sure, why not. I'll add that to my basket for $600.00. And one more lovely necklace that is $625.00 The Superleggera necklace, to be exact.

That leaves me with $460. What can I say, after all that shopping I realize how dusty things are in here. I'm getting a maid for one day to help me properly clean and organize. I know, I know. Out of left field. But just one day with a cleaning lady. Does that make it sound better, a cleaning lady.

Now I'll reward my shopping expertise with a book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home