1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, April 17, 2006

The Shame That Is Day Seven

I want to get a nose job.
There, I said it.
I've wanted a nose job since I was in junior high. It's not for anyone but me. It's not for my confidence. It's because I have hated my nose as long as I can remember and with $7000 I can do something about it. You can think whatever you want about this decision--the reality is I'd never get lipo or a tummy tuck or anything that can't be improved by my own hard work. My nose is unavoidable, though. And I despise it. Yes, I have an idea of what I want, but I would still consult with the plastic surgeon to ensure I get what really works on my face. Mainly I want something shorter, a little upturned, and without this annoying bump at the top of the ridge.
Rhinoplasty across the country averages around $6,000. Knowing things are usually pricier than the average in Chicago, I chose today's check as the approximate correct amount.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home