1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Day 4 & a Fancy Watch


I'm spending most of today's windfall on this very pretty watch I found in a magazine and fell in love with immediately. I adore the sweet little black satin band. The face is 18K gold, with a real diamond next to the 3. I've never had a really nice watch so I'm quite excited about this purchase.
In the same magazine, I found this cute Tommy Hilfiger dress, which will be perfect for spring. In fact, it would be really perfect to wear for Easter. I think tomorrow I'll have to get some shoes to go with it...

I'm going to spend the remaining $50 on dinner with a guest at Cafe BaBaReeba. I ate there with friends for my birthday and I've been craving more tapas since!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home