1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Okay, seriously, $14K


I'm getting my nose out of my new book and getting into the swing of things.

LASIK, both eyes, $1800/eye.
Tooth whitening (My sister already costed that out for us) $400
Going to every 13 moons seminar the rest of the year, $60/each x 9, $540
Private Hebrew Tutor, a good one, weekly for the rest of the year. $75/week x 40, $3000
Private Cooking Lessons, twice a month for the rest of the year. $75/lesson x 18, $1350
Private Tango Lessons, once a week for the rest of the year. $60/week x 40, $2400
Dining room table with six chairs, so I can host dinners in my magical dining room with my new mad cooking skills. $2500

That leaves $210. With that I'll buy the food for the first meal at my new table. I'll speak hebrew and then dance tango around the table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home