1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Day Five


I'm glad Leah's back--I was starting to feel like I had taken over this blog. :-)
Day five was interesting. I started by looking for shoes to go with that Tommy Hilfiger dress, and the next thing I knew I was browsing all up and down the aisles at Macy's in a virtual sense of course). Here are the shoes I picked out, for $45. Obviously, I want the pink ones.





While at Macy's, I ended up picking out another pair of shoes for $375,
& a matching bag for $1,000.
I don't own a lot of brown, so I have nothing to go with this great new purse and pair of shoes. I decide to get this dress for $90.

Also from Macy's, I picked out this Calvin Klein down-alternative filled comforter. I need the full size for $200. And, I need a duvet cover for my new comforter. I like this one for $199.99.
Now we're at about $1910. I decided to blow a fair sum on a folding treadmill, so when I don't feel like going to the gym I can exercise during LOST or whatever. This one got a lot of good reviews and checks in at $1,999.99.
A spa package was definitely in the cards, and this probably won't be the only one I choose to book. Today it's the Sea Space Odysssey plus Sea Space Manicure & Pedicure from Spa Space. I think my friend Gwyn is the only one who would be up for being wrapped in sea stuff, so I'm bringing her along. Grand total of $710, plus a tip of about $100 seems fair to me.
I find I still have $210 or so left, which means I can buy more bedding. From the same set as the duvet cover, I've picked out a set of sheets, a decorative pillow, and a pouf valance.
I've failed to consider shipping costs, so let's put the remainder toward that and hope it's about right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home