1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Day 6 - Let's Go to Hawaii!

I feel a little guilty blogging about what I'm going to blow 6,000 imaginary bucks on for myself when it's Easter, but this idea has been percolating in my head for a bit, so I'll let myself off the hook a little. Plus it's almost 11pm where I am staying. Easter's nearly over.
I want to go to Hawaii. And I'll bring a guest--I'm just not sure who yet.
I'm looking at five days and four nights, flying into Maui & staying at this hotel. Not only is it gorgeous and includes a spa, it's also near a whale sanctuary, which I'll definitely want to check out.
The flight & hotel cost $3,092 through Travelocity. I'm going to throw in a rental car and a two-hour horseback riding adventure for me & my guest which takes me up to $3,458.13.
Since there is a spa in the hotel, I'm sure I'll have no problem spending the remainder of my day's deposit on luxury beyond food, drink, & souvenirs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home