1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Phew--$3,000

Okay, this is getting a bit more difficult and is going to require some planning over the coming days! Though I will say my layout skills are improving.
First, I realized this would be a great opportunity to invest in a new pc. Mine is...unstable to say the least. And I imagine anytime it might blow. So I picked out this one from Gateway for $749.00. My Dad can help with a lot of the setup, but I'd like to at least add Windows Office for $139.99. I figured if I am getting a new computer, this would be a good time go ahead and get a much needed new monitor as well. So I chose this flatscreen for $299.99.
Another thing I need to spend some of this windfall on is new, good jeans. And I mean GOOD. So I'll take two pairs of these Seven for All Mankind stretch jeans, assuming they fit. If not, I can use some of the money to get them tailored I suppose. They check in at $132.00 a pair. But from what I hear, they are definitely worth it.
Can't let a day go by without a Tiffany's purchase! I wasn't joking when I said I could probably blow all 15 days worth there. My friend Heather and I have an ongoing game where we window-shop online at Tiffany's & send each other the latest thing we're in love with, so that was good preparation for this. Anyway, this silver & 18K gold bracelet is adorable, for $1,395:


I've always wanted to own something by Betsey Johnson. I may revisit this one, since today I'm only buying these cutie pink sunglasses for $150. It may be safe to say I'm the most girly girl of all our friendly participants here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home