1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Day 10 - London Calling

Welcome back fellow bloggers! And thanks for the reassurance, Leah. No more guilt. Just spending. :)
So, I told my friend Heather about this experiment and she asked me to plan a trip for me, her, and two of my other girlfriends. Okay! Let's go to London for 5 days & four nights!
The hotel I chose (The City Hotel in London) plus airfare for 4 of us and car rental add up to just shy of $5,500. The remainder of today's budget ($10,500) will be going to food, shopping, and general spending. With my borderline professional shopper friends, I'm actually a bit worried that $5,000 won't be enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home