1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Time to cook

So far I believe I have done a good job of furnishing our new deck and sunroom. Maybe now is the proper time to think about cooking inside (since it is winter and all). So for my new kitchen that will have tons of cabinets and lots of counter space, I am wanting to organize and buy new gadgets that I have delayed purchasing for a few years now.

First a Kitchenaid and a Bread Maker so I can start making homemade gluten-free breads. And to store the plethora of flours we stock, some new canisters are in order. I would of course also need some flour, starches and gums to fill them with from Whole Foods or Wild Oats (at least $50 worth). Maybe also some of the cool new flexible bakeware like these. I'll take one of each, thanks.

We are really needing a few smaller pans to add to our collection so I think I will take two of these. I have been eyeing some new tupperware containers at Target (ask Leah, I even dragged her to the rubbermaid section one day). So I think a new set like these would be nice and some other assorted sizes as well.

New glasses would be nice!! We could also use some nicer (matching) stemware, like this martini glass. I think we could easily spend about $200 on glasses alone.

For the lower cabinets I definitely will be needing some organizers, but without measurements I am feeling a little overwelmed with the choices. So let's just say that I will be buying around $500 worth of organizers.

Since my new kitchen will be big enough to eat in, I think I will get this table and a couple of chairs. And this looks like a lovely rug for a kitchen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Love how you are filling the new home with these wonderful things!!!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home