1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Business cards and blogging.

Every since Amy leaked that I needed to have my business cards handy, I have been giving them out left and right. In part, because we don't know exactly why it was important and in part, because I'm actually leaving the house and meeting new people.

I have given them to Jill Soloway (writer from Six Feet Under) and Hillary Carlip (founding member of Memoirist Collective and writer and Elaine Soloway (Jill's mom and author.) And David Weinberger (auther of Cluetrain manifesto, agnostic Jew married to an orthodox Jew.) Thanks to Amy & Diane, I submitted to Six Sentences.

Making more connections this month than I have in some time.

Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home