1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

30 day challenge update.

As I blogged before, I am trying to push my comfort zone a bit for 30 days. So far:

I found a new diner. I made a new friend. I went to a party. I went to a concert. I found a new favorite Indian restaurant. I found a lively new bar with good wine and excellent green chile-artichoke dip. I found a new coffee shop I like. I found another new coffee shop I like. I made a new shul-friend. I stood on an empty block and screamed like a lunatic for tired marathoners. I found my most delicious garlic fries ever. I found the perfect pair of jeans. I found a new bar. I found out that IKEA carries fish paste in a tube. I showed my rabbi my d'var blog. I pitched some new aricles. I gave my website a makeover. I had my Akashic records read. I went to a baseball announcer's booth and got the best view of a playoff game. I found potentially the better choice for NY pizza in Chicago. I bought Morrissey tickets. I found a new magazine I like. i did my hair in a new way. I shopped in a store I had never been in before. I found a new favorite outfi. I had a photoshoot. I revamped my blog a litle bit.

One-third of the way through my 30 day experiment. So far, so very good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Wow! That's one helluvah 10 days you've had! Can't wait to see how the next 20 go!!!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home