1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Hey Yeah Prosperity!

I was doing some mental calcuations this evening with my bank account, and realized I am very close to having the estimated taxes I'll owe for 2006 (not even including the amounts I've already sent to the government) socked away in my savings account. Which means after I pile a little more on for actual savings, I can play with the remainder right up through whenever I am next unemployed.
This is very good news.
YES! to prosperity!!
But to ensure I go to bed with a clean conscience, I have been participating in borderline gossip a lot lately, saying things I immediately regret about other people (except regarding a certain ex, I refuse to regret what I said/thought about him in much-deserved anger & frustration) to other people in the same circle of people. Very bad Diane. I admit it here for the public, and I apologize here for the public, and I repent. Yes to prosperity, no to gossip, or you won't have anyone to share all your abundance with, Sparks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home