1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

$1000 for me, for me, for me

I think last time I started this I got to $5000 buying things for my new place, so this time I will buy things for me until I get to $6000 when I can work on some rooms I hadn't furnished yet.

A coworker turned me on to this line of purses this week. They are vegan and "Oh, so cute!"
I think there are about 3 that I would get: the Raging Bull Covertible Bag, the Small Depeche Mode Tote, and my favorite, the Bond Street Shoulder Bag. Um, make that 10 because there are at least another 7 I like on this sight too. They are so cute I think I can get rid of all the purses I have and start over. Leaves just enough to get a few wallets.

Wow, who knew $1000 could be spent so quickly!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sythlordess said...

Ooh !!!

I love the purses, you are going to look oh so Jazzy !!
:)

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home